Saturday, 29 December 2007

Morning all!


One of the reasons for starting to blog, was after an illness, I needed to find more time to relax and I felt that this was a perfect way to relax and make me do more craft! By making myself post something creative every day I have made myself have time to at least think about, read about, or do crafting! One of my sons, who is Dyspraxic, said the other day,"It's so nice to see you so happy!" Not sure he was so happy when he opened one of my christmas presents by mistake and found a box of double sided card!!!! "How can you get excited about paper?" he said!!!!!


Anyway, my husband has been laughing at me, up 'til all hours in the craft room, putting finishing touches to various challenge projects, scanning the internet for sale bargains! - got a thing about half price or better!!!!
So far I have managed to post something everyday, let me see how long I can keep it up, once I go back to work! Had to post a page I had done for a challenge over at Scrummy Stash Cafe last night, when I hoped to keep that as my project for today!!! Still never mind - here is a page a completed for the November challenge over on the do-crafts scrapbooking forum. The challenge was to use two patterned papers and a plain card and something printed (I think!) I used two papermania papers and I printed the words on vellum using my PC. I found two close up pics of lavender on the internet, as I wanted a difused feeling in the background and it was the wron season to photograph! This was a page for an 8x8 album of favourite family photo's. This is the same son who was 17 last friday!! (He wont thank me for posting it!) I love it, it was taken in France on holiday. Hope you like it!


P.S. Think I am suffering from overuse of the exclamation mark again!!! Sorry!!!! I write as I speak!!

No comments: