Monday, 31 December 2007

Park Buddies

I ordered some Park Buddies papers from Scrapbooking castle's sale and a chipboard album and put together this album about my dog and his best friend! These were the 12 x 12 papers from Sei which included some die cut tags, alphabet and various stickers. It also included some iron on velvet transfers which I have not used before! Very interesting! Have not always managed to get them straight! Maybe I should have done them first, rather than trying to do them when the rest was completed and could have been ruined!!! You learn by experience!I loved doing it and tried to use different ways of journaling. I tried to remember all the key things about Barney and what he likes best, then linked it to his best friend and my friend, who we met several years ago in the park. We have our dogs in common and have formed a frienship that has lasted. She is such a lovely person, so kind, gentle and thoughtful and is battling hard against her cancer, which has returned for a third time. I wanted to place her in this book because she is an important part of mine and Barney's life. I have made this as a tribute to her.





I wish you all

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Enjoy your evening and good health and

happiness in 2008!!!

No comments: