Friday, 28 December 2007

Playing with paper!

Yesterday I had a lovely time clearing out the craft room to make way for my new stash I got for christmas. My OH had gone back to work and my boys were both happy with their new stuff, so I had a play! I had to re-organise all my embellishments, brads etc into the boxes in my new carry-all, then organise my new tote for my 12 x 12 papers. I have not worked on a 12 x 12 album for me before, so I ordered a couple of kits of co-ordinating papers and two albums to start (with my christmas money.)
Rubber stamps are difficult to store, the box of ink pads wont shut and the embossing powders are too big for their box!!!! I gave up on them!Anyway, I enjoyed playing!

Here is an altered cereal box I made to store all my paper and vellum off-cuts that I wont throw away! They were all in a huge pile in a basket and I could never find them, now each type of scrap has a separate folder!!! (Vellum, glitter card, funky foam, pearl paper etc.)
It was made using Mimi papers from Bella press that I found and had forgotten I had!!! (Another useful thing about tidying up! You find things!) It matches my altered pen pot I made a few weeks ago! (from a gravy granules tub!)

No comments: