Saturday, 22 December 2007

Scrummy Stash Cafe challenge


Here is my contribution to the "Rip your stash!" challenge. Needed an anniversary card for my parents for the 29th Dec so thought I would complete this using some of my Junkitz Flowerful Scrapbook Kit papers that I ordered as part of my christmas goody stash! (Hubby does not know I pinched some before he wrapped it!) Embossed a frame, then tore it, inked the torn edges, then made a card from Bazzill cardstock. I placed a contrast pattern behind the frame, then mounted the frame on 3D foam tape. I stamped a flower using my doodle stamps I just won on a ell known auction site, then highlighted the petals with 3D glaze. This I attached using a giant brad from the flowerful kit and trimmed the edge of the undercard with matching ribbon. I cut out the letters "happy" from one of the co-ordinating backing papers and finished off with handwriting the word "Anniversary". Hope you like it!

No comments: