Friday, 28 December 2007

Weekly challenge




Here is my reply to the weekly challenge on Scrummy Stash Cafe - this week it was a scrap lift and I decided to do the first layout for my 12 x 12 christmas album. I took two photo's of my real tree, both in darkness to capture the twinkling lights. One is a close up of the decorations and one is the whole tree. I used Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey Figgy pudding papers, torn vellum and chipboard letters. The journaling is handwritten along the torn vellum edge. The ribbon and trims came from my Junkitz Flowerful kit. I wrote the subtitle of the year underneath the right hand photo in gold pen.

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

EllePiggo said...

Oh WOW - a fab take on the sketch and a gorgeous tree too!! :) Happy New Year and thanks for taking part! :)
Vanessa.

Craftyangel said...

Gorgeous layout.............thanks for taking part in our challenge

Maria said...

Gorgeous layout and what a stunning tree! Maria x