Friday, 18 January 2008

Another challenge!

Here is my entry for this weeks Scrummy Stash Cafe Blog - the theme was "Brad Pitt..." no seriously - brads. Used 10! using my SSC kit I got for Christmas, here is another page for my BOMe. Where I am now and where I came from. I used Autumn leaves elegant flourishes stamps in the background using a Brilliance ink pad in pearlescent Ice Blue. Next to the black and white photo I went over it using a Sakura White gelly roll pen to add lift and co-ordinate with the white in the back ground of the rub-on.

(Sorry about the flash glare! It is so dark today I cannot get a good daylight pic!)

Here is a close up of the brilliance stamping

4 comments:

EllePiggo said...

Its a wonderful layout. Thanks for taking part in the Scrummy Challenge. :)
Vanessa.

Samm said...

Gorgeous work!!!

Thanks for taking part in our challenge!

Samm
x

Craftyangel said...

Fabulous Layout............Thanks for taking part in our challenge

Angie

Maria said...

Oh gorgeous lo and well done you for doing a BOM! Maria x