Sunday, 20 January 2008

Calling all Stashaholics!!!!

I wonder how to keep some cash?
I'm tempted always, by some stash!
I go out shopping for the day,
And simply cannot keep away-
from papers,ink and special glue,
Chipboard albums, ribbon too!
My husband's tearing out his hair,
The boys have gone into despair!
I cannot pass a paper shop,
I simply HAVE to turn and stop!
Papers all precisely picked,
I'm sure I am a stash addict!!!
So HELP ME! please if you agree,
Or is it a problem just for me?
If you have found a patch to wear,
Or chopped your card up in despair!
STASHAHOLICS ANNONYMOUS needs you NOW!!!!!!!!
Sign up below!! Help me!! And how?!!!!!!!!!

Caroline G 20th Jan 2008
Promised you fun poems and hadn't written one for a while!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Brilliant poem. Donm't think there is a cure though. x