Thursday, 31 January 2008

Does anyone have relatives in America????!!!!!

How come you can never have relatives where you want them!!!!! I am desperate! I have just seen the TSV for you lucky americans for next monday and I want one!!!!!!!!!!!! :( wah! wah!

It's just not fair!!! I e-mailed and asked if we could buy from them, but no overseas postage! Why not? I can order and pay for a monthly scrap kit with Paypal, so why not this? I can buy craft stuff off e-bay in US dollars too? I'm going to spit my dummy out in a minute! Don't they know what a following they have over here? All those potential customers? It will never get to UK QVC I bet!!! So if any kind american is reading and could take pity on me!!!!! Please!!!! Do you want to see what I'm raving about? This was posted on UKs and I love it!!!!!!!!!

I simply love Cosmo cricket - here is an extract from the QVC blog describing it -

"With over 9,000 pieces (that's right! Nine Thousand!), this kit contains so many projects! You'll be kept busy for months with this one kit alone! .....Included are two beautiful 8x8 albums with an adorable storage box in your choice of colors (either blue or pink), an accordion tag album, a chipboard peek-a-boo album, chipboard picture frames, a mini brag book, mini magnet frames, hanging frames, and greeting cards…just to name a few. There are beautiful double-sided papers, scalloped cardstock, stickers, printed chipboard, naked chipboard, ribbon, felt ribbon, ribbon slides, photo turns, flowers galore, beads, brads of different sizes, acetate, ........." By Lisa Bearnson


SO PLEASE CAN ANYONE GET ME A JOB IN AMERICA? OR MAYBE A paypal PENPAL!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

S'not fair-spits out dummy.This kit is gorgeous!Jackie(worcs)

Voodoo Vixen said...

Another dummy spitter here... and I love that horse!!

Anonymous said...

I really want this kit and think that qvc uk could learn a great deal from qvc.com

Come on qvc please let us have this one soon.

Anonymous said...

I want it too

misteejay said...

I'm joining the dummy spitters :-)

I reeeeeally would love this kit it so fab. Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

That is one GORGEOUS kit. I hope QVC UK get it in as a TSV SOON

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes we need it, we want it too.....please america if your reading this have a heart...us crafters must stick together and share this lovely stash. jennix

Anonymous said...

id love this kit and i think most people who bought brenda pinnick kit would like and buy this on iwould have liked it even better if it was 12x12 but would still buy the 8x8 to have a go at that size
qvc get this kit and get a lot of it it would be another sell out jacqui

Anonymous said...

This is a fab kit and the Christmas version is even better. I really really really really really want it NOW. C'mon QVC listen to the crafters out here in cyber space.

Pink chocolate said...

Ive just been watching this on the pc too and was praying it would be the same one that we are going to have at midnight tonight.

PLEASE PLEASE LET US HAVE THIS KIT

Pink chocolate

Anonymous said...

This kit is gorgeous!!! I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT! PLEASE QVC.UK.

Anonymous said...

I love it, and desperatly searching for an american penpal at the moment while QVC have it in stock. Why can't we get kits like this in the UK. Todays oriental kit was awful

SHARICA said...

OOh... I WANT this kit... I NEED this kit, I will swap my kids and hubby for it.. :-)

Shaz...xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope QVC UK get it in as a TSV SOON

Anonymous said...

If i had a friend in the USA i don't think i'd bother at all with QVC.UK, even paying the extra postage their craft kits are still much better bargains than what we're offered over here. The kits on QVC.UK look dull in comparison to the kits from QVC.COM.