Thursday, 31 January 2008

Frost!


Here is a page I have done for a team challenge over on UKs. It was to use something you have been holding on to! Chipboard, A frosty theme and something from the team house you are in - I am in blue brads, so I used them!

This photograph I took last year, when we had snow and I have shown it as a photo on here before, but never put it full size into a LO. The chipboard letters were from Maya Road apart from the O which is from my Brenda Pinnick set. This was white and glittered, so I added it to give the feeling of frost. The other letters were grey, so I inked them with white ink and seafoam white embossing powder, (two coats!) I layered the photo on blue glitter card to keep the frosty theme going and held it in place with the blue brads, with a snowflake sequin underneath. I then added texture with some funky foam snowflakes I have had for years. I layered three up with a jewel brad for the focal one and the others I placed singly, with a sequin over the top. I added some tiny gems to the photo to highlight the sparkles that had reflected on the photo - to add extra twinkle! I love this paper - it is from the Basic Grey Fruitcake collection. TFLx

No comments: