Tuesday, 1 January 2008

It's 2008!

Having not got to bed until 3am, I am feeling a little sluggish today! Spent last night celebrating with friends and let the new year in with fun and laughter, but this morning feels slow and dreary - probably because it's raining and grey outside. Have not thought about new years resolutions too much yet, but I know this, I must let my creative side emerge again! I have so enjoyed the last few weeks and it is so important to me. I was writing a few poems this morning in my journal and looking back on some I had written at significant times, I realise how important a release this creativity is to me.


Let this be my rule for 2008 - encourage everyone to release their inner spark!


This weeks challenge on Scrummy Stash Cafe is "Time" and I am formulating some ideas about the page I want to create, being retrospective is so symptomatic of this time of year, it can be morose or it can be uplifting - I want to connect with the past, but look to the future, so it can be a positive experience that will benefit all those I come into contact with. (How deep!)

Anyway, I hope you all had a fantastic evening and you are not feeling too rough this morning! Need to work up an appetite for a big family lunch today, so looks like I'm heading out with the dog!

Here are two more pages from my Park Buddies album from yesterday! Let us all learn to be more laid back!!!!!!! Enjoy your day!




No comments: