Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Look what finally arrived today!!!!

My box full of jewels!!!! My American Crafts ribbon set from the QVC craft day!!! Despite me ordering ahead of craft day, it has taken ages to arrive! I am so glad I got these! They sold out very quickly on the day and I was feeling smug knowing mine were already winging their way to me and it has taken this long!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the papers I ordered after this have arrived!!! So many luscious colours in various textures, I just don't want to use them! It's a common failing for most crafters, not using your favourite stash!!



Look at those scrummy colours and textures! velvet, ric rac, satin, picot edge, they are all there! Drool!

Off took take number 2 son to dance class, but will be on later to post a new LO, done today! Bye for now!

No comments: