Wednesday, 23 January 2008

More Brenda Pinnick!

Here is my LO for today using more of my Chipboard letters and some of my new BP backing papers. It is an old photo I have been wanting to scrap for ages.
It is for the Scrummy stash cafe challenge "Anyone for chips?" I didn't think letters on their own would count, so I added a chipboard tag threaded on ribbon for some journalling and a chip sparkly star embellishment. I used some shapes popped out of the centre of letters to create a fake buckle on the ribbon. The photo is mounted on a plain BP paper that tones with the background border. Simple but these letters are very effective! TFLx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fabby LO CC!I ordered the chipboard letters today and can't wait for them to arrive now.

Samm said...

This is a great Layout!! yummy chipboard!

Thanks for joining in with our Scrummy Stash Cafe blog challenge!

Samm
x

EllePiggo said...

Its a fab layout and a lovely photo. Thanks for taking part in the Scrummy Stash Cafe Challenge. :)
Vanessa.

Maria said...

Beautiful layout! And yes chipboard letters count!!! Maria x