Friday, 25 January 2008

Pencil lines sketch #68


Here is my take on this challenge LO.

I took some photo's last autumn, when I took the dog for a walk on a misty morning, when all the shrubs and hedges had spiders webs on them covered in dew! Here are just a few of those photo's, that I felt capture the season and immediately, the words of this poem came to mind! I'm not saying I knew which poem, I had to look it up, but I felt the two went together. I printed my titles and journalling out on the PC using a font I downloaded and then distressed the edges of the paper with my distress ink pad. The background paper is the reverse side of a Basic Grey fruitcake paper, then I layered it up with bazzill card stock and then a layer of cellophane covered in leaves. Do you recognise it? It was from the bouquet of flowers I got as a freebie from my neighbour! Crafters never waste a thing!!!! Trimmed with a few pieces of ribbon from my altered ribbon tin. Kept changing my mind about the background colour, not sure I am happy with it still, never mind! Feel free to post a comment! TFL x

No comments: