Friday, 11 January 2008

Resolution 2008




Continuing with the theme of New Year from yesterday's post I decided to do this LO for the Scrummy Stash Cafe Blog challenge "Scrap." I used the left-over papers from my mini pop up album and decided to try to make a card - then I thought - be more ambitious and try to make a scrapbook layout!!!! So I did! I pieced it together on the cutting mat and remarked it looked like patchwork and that gave me the idea to sew the pieces together like a quilt! I like the effect. I have handwritten a poem (author unknown to me sorry!)given to me recently when I was ill and I felt the words were so apt, I wanted to make a promise to my family for this year! The chipboard shapes are embossed in copper to complement the papers, the title is with some Basic Grey stickers - et voila! Another page for my chistmas album!

No comments: