Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Scrummy Stash Cafe challenge

Here is my entry for this weeks challenge, to use ribbon in your LO. It also fits a challenge on the do-crafts forum to use buttons, and a vague use of this weeks pencil lines sketch! Not bad hey! Combining all three! The paper ribbon and ric-rac were from a kit I got for Christmas There is a secret journalling tag under the bottom photo, with a ribbon pull. It reads "as cute as a button!" These photo's were taken last night, when Barney decided to make a home in my duvet that I had left on the floor after clean sheeting the bed yesterday morning! I thought he looked so cute, he just sat there. I altered the photo's into sepia, so that the tones would match these "Out and About papers."


The ric-rac was stitched on with my sewing machine. I added photo turns held on with brads and glued buttons in a heart shape. This will be another page in my BOMe, about things that are important to me! TFLx

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous layout and what a cute doggie. I got that ribbon from QVC as well, its gorgeous isn't it

Aline said...

Great take on the sketch, thank you! :)
If you want to be a part of our Reader's Gallery and/or have the chance to win a monthly prize, please email the layout to the email address that is shown on the Pencil Lines blog. :))

Samm said...

Gorgeous work again!!!

Thanks for taking part in our Scrummy Stash Cafe blog challenge!

Samm
x

EllePiggo said...

Fab layout! What a cute doggy! :)

Vanessa.

Maria said...

Gorgeous layout! Maria x

Craftyangel said...

love the layout, great papers:)

thanks for taking part in our scrummy challenge

Angie