Thursday, 10 January 2008

Snow? What snow!


Todays layout I have done it entitled "Snow" but not photo's from this year! These photo's were taken in 2006 just after Christmas, when I took the dog for a walk. I loved the fresh cripness of the air with the sunlight and tried to capture that in these shots. I used one on here the other week when I got excited about it snowing, but we only got a flurry!! This layout was done for a challenge on the do-crafts forum; we had to use purple and silver, brads, a stamped image, some form of embossing, at least one photo decoupage and a large title. Journaling was optional! Quite a lot of requirements there! This was also quite hard as I don't normally use purple at all! I decided that purple would go best with blue photo's and had been waiting to scrap these for ages. The background paper is Blonde moments Suet Pudding, quite icy looking and neutral, which I heat embossed with a Banana frog stamp called Retro snowflakes. The sparkly chipboard letters were from a kit from Scrummy Stash cafe, the purple vellum was from a pack of 12x12 vellums from papermania, attached with lilac papermania brads.

No comments: