Monday, 7 January 2008

Sponsor class kit

This was a sponsor class kit from the UK scrappers site by Claire from Scrapajack. The instructions were on the UKS site and the supplies came promptly by post. I decided to make mine a book of our family traditions that the children could keep to show any future generations what we used to do at Christmas when they were children. The cover of this mini pop up book was simple to do and the spine bound together with the ribbon included. The instructions were easy to follow, but you needed the photo's too to double check. All photos for the inside were printed wallet size.



The inside is a combination of mounted photo's and journaling. Embellishments are chippies and buttons. I did hand journaling. The Magenta papers from the gingerbread collection were all beautiful and the matching Bazzill cardstock toned perfectly. I started with photo's of my welcome wreath and American tin wall hanging and then added pictures of our real tree, including the shaker style angel I made for the top.


This page had a rather nice flap mechanism that lifted and created a pop up for a photo. It also gives extra room for more details.


Will save the rest of the pages for tomorrows blog entry.
Despite my fear of not having time to blog when back to work, I have managed it today on day one! Let's hope I can keep it up! Off to write my resolutions for 2008, still not got them in print yet!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow, I love it! Love your idea of traditions too.