This was a Maya Road chipboard album that I got with a Scrummy Stash Cafe kit including the Junkitz Flowerful papers. I made a list of things I was thankful for, as part of my new year resolutions and this is what I came up with.
1. My family - happiness, chrish, Love, Sons, Husband, Team.
2. My extended family - Mum & Dad, Sister & Husband, Nieces - heritage, They anchor me, Make me who I am!
3. My dog - Loyal friend,comfort, relaxation.
4. My PC - Inspiration, Forums, blog, shopping, friends.
5. Paper - creativity, texture, colour, relaxation, expression.
6. Sewing Machine - Joy, Pride, Creativity, Happiness.
7. Camera - Experiment, Look, Expression, Creativity, Recording events, Cherish memories.
8. Car - Freedom, Travel, Discover.
9. Music - Joy, Relaxation, Happiness, Creativity.
10. Bed - Refuge, Comfort, Relaxation, Peace.
11. Health - to enjoy life and my family.
12. Friends - Fun, Laughter, Comfort, Relaxation, Support.
These were 12 things I thought I would not want to be without in my life, when I was first considering my BOMe. I may scrap these as individual pages later, but used this flower book to get them down together in one place. The chipboard was covered with the papers and then I stamped "I am thankful for" on some twill ribbon, which I threaded through the centre and anchored with brads. Each time I open a page, the ribbon lays flat and runs through the centre of the whole book. Each photo has a chipboard monogram from my BP Initial set for each title and the journalling around the photo's is the other words that came to mind. The embellishments are buttons, gems, ribbons, photo turns and chipboard flowers. The front was punched with eyelets using the Cropadile and threaded with ribbon, in a whipstitch effect.
This was the book, you may recall, that gave me the craft knife injury, that prevented me from crafting for two days!!!! So, somehow, I went off it a bit! But, have managed to complete it1 It will remain special for that reason alone!!! The booklet that nearly caused the thumb amputation! Enjoy! TFLx