Sunday, 17 February 2008

Altered cans complete!

I altered my 'Canimation' (see here) tins with more of my Brenda Pinnick stash! here is what I came up with! You like??????

I glued on the paper with PVA using a foam spreader, then I punched a hole with my Cropadile for the label and attached it with an eyelet. The tins were labelled 'bits and bobs' with a random selection of stick on letters. The lids of the tins were embossed, so I found three Brenda Pinnick flowers to cover the lids and added some 3D elements of mini flowers and photo turns. These were attached using silicone glue. I have not decided what to put in them yet, put kept the three tin lids different colours so I could tell them apart. I enjoyed this little project! TFLx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute tins CC!jackie worcs