Friday, 1 February 2008

"Barney" just won!!!!!

I have had an email today to say I have just won the Weekly challenge over at the do-crafts website!!!!! It was to use buttons. Ok, it was randomly selected, but I have never won anything in my life before, so I am over the moon! Just not one of those lucky people normally! Maybe I should dash out and but a lottery ticket tomorrow! This might be my week! I have won these do-craft goodies and I didn't even know there was a prize! I just enter for the fun of it and it means I regularly do pages! (I combined this with the Pencil Lines sketch this week.)









I'm sure I will be able to use those!

Been re-arranging my craft room this afternoon, instead of writing reports - no, I have done those too!!!!! I have been in the loft to retrieve a second desk as I was running out of space! Reorganised my ink pads and embossing powders into a spare set of wooden Ikea drawers that I altered years ago before I even knew what altering was!!!!! Still not a fantastic situation, but have a bit more desk space and it is a better height. managed to complete a LO too! Will post that tomorrow! Number 2 son came home from school and took over up there, so was evicted and OH working on PC so could not get in the study either!!!! J making another altered canvas, but his ink cartridge just ran out so have been trying to refill it!!
Been a horrible day here, terrible wind and lots of sleet, but it is not settling as yet! Went out with Barney this morning and it was very windy! He loves it when it's windy though, he puts his head in the air and his ears just flap! The rain was horizontal this afternoon! Good job we went early! Pleased I was warm inside, playing!!!!!! (Have done some washing and dusted too, so have not been too naughty!!) Have been swooning over the Cosmo Cricket set on QVC America again! Found a link to the Cosmo site, just making me green with envy! Still no solution as yet! TFLx

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

This is stunning page - a very worthy winner!!!
Sue x