Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Chipboard chick!


I have gained a bit of a reputation on one of the craft forums I chat on for being CHIPBOARD ADDICT! So, I was a bit cross with myself when I entered the monogram challenge on the SSC blog with a card and not a scxrapbook page, so I decided to do a page using my glitter monograms too! I used my SSC glitter monogrmas from the Flowerful kit and my Bliss papers. This is another page for my BOMe, with a favourite photo of me and my husband taken at a masked ball a couple of years ago. The small chipboard frame wrapped in ribbon show us with our masks on!!!! The quote is from the rub-on set that came with the Bliss papers. I used a wooden Ikea heart, inked it with Versamark and then heat embossed it with black sparkle embossing powder to match the glittery letters! There are two scraps of toning papers framing the photo, one of which has been stamped with a fluorish stamp using a brilliance ink pad and highlighted with some minute gems. The buttons were from the kit too. The journalling around the photo is written with a white Sakura pen.
We are coming up to our 20th Wedding Anniversary at Easter and I feel I have been blessed with a very caring husband. So this one's for you Ian, a very important part of me and who I am. x

4 comments:

Samm said...

Wow, you have been busy! love this, fab work!

Thanks again for joining in with our challenge!

Samm
x

traciejane said...

This is lovely, love the colours. I love seeing what others do when scrapping, Ive never done it but lately been thinking about doing something for my mums birthday (which I'm glad to say is in Oct)

Maria said...

Another great example! I love chipboard too! Thanks for taking part. Maria x

EllePiggo said...

Its a fab page! :)
Vanessa.