Sunday, 3 February 2008

Daring Cardmakers challenge

So here is today's offering! A card for the DCM challenge to use red and white. I decided to let my papers dictate this one. I looked what I had in red and white and then made my design accordingly! These two papers, the background and the embellishment paper (I cut a large flower from a floral sheet) are from American crafts. The ribbon is from my new American crafts stash! I used a clear Sakura gelly roll pen to highlight the flower, so it did not look too flat. This is stuck on with a large 3D foam pad for depth and curled slightly ont he petals. The tag is from my BP chipboard set(again!) trimmed, don't know if you are still reading this Brenda! These chip shapes are featuring heavily on here at the moment! The 'With Love' embellishment is a Papermania one! Off to get some projects done ahead of time now! I have a few things up my sleeve including that see through mini book I mentioned way back in january!
Spending far too much time on the PC and not enough time crafting! Thanks to all who are joining my campaign to get QVC to get the Cosmo Cricket TSV from American QVC, see link!
Unfortunately, our new baby is costing a bit much this month, so may not be able to get one after all! Oh well, family comes first!!!! Hopefully they will get it to us over here! TFLx

4 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

Fabulous big daisy card!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is so lovely. Great card.

EllePiggo said...

Fab card, love the flower. :)
Vanessa.