Sunday, 17 February 2008

Easter is coming!!!

I made my first Easter card last night, as I realised it is very early this year and I had not started! This is for the challenge over at Papertake, to use stripes. More Brenda Pinnick papers with some of my do-craft flowers, buttons, photo anchor and designer brad, that I won in a competition. the stamp was from Hobbycraft last year and the clip from a stationers. i treimmed it with American Crafts ribbon and some do-craft eyelets, using my Cropadile. The papermania paper flower, is threaded on wire.Talking about Easter, here is a gorgeous little tree I bought at a graden centre last weekend, to hang all my Easter decorations on. I did have a twig I had spray painted cream and anchored in a terracotta pot, but it rather suffered in the loft and had several branches broken off! So I bought this and it will hold five chocolate eggs too nearer the time! It's by Gisela Graham, I love all her stuff! A bit expensive maybe, but irresistable! TFLx

5 comments:

traciejane said...

Lovely card, the stamp is so cute. I love the little tree, just adorable :-)

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous tree ,great idea ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow what a lovely card. Pretty three. Gorgeous.

steph said...

Great card! Love it! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x