Monday, 18 February 2008

Friendship card


Here is my attempt at this week's DCM challenge, a card to show love or friendship. I have made this card for a good friend of mine who is battling cancer, who I hope to visit this week. She is being so brave, facing the chemotherapy and I just wanted to say how wonderful I think she is and how brave. I used Brenda Pinnick paper and chipboard shapes I stamped on the background with an Autumn Leaves flower stamp using a jade chalk eye ink pad. I stamped the Whispers wonderful stamp using Stazon as the card is shiny. I trimmed the card with a coordinating paper strip and flower brads. The heart was edged with organza ribbon, pleated and stuck with dst. The sticker letters are from K&Co. TFLx

5 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Your card is sure to bring a smile to your friends face.

Beth! said...

Wonderful card! xx

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, great papers

EllePiggo said...

A gorgeous card, i'm sure your friend will love it. :)

Vanessa.

postcard printing said...

Beautiful card! Your card is a way to bring a smile to your friends and dears face. The paper is very great. The way make a new friends any time.