Friday, 22 February 2008

Frustrated Crafter!


I am so frustrated right now as I can't craft! I mentioned in an earlier post that we had the decorator coming to wallpaper our bedroom, so we had to move into the spare room, which my son normally sleeps in. so he had to move back into the single bed in the craft room! I sneaked in last night when he was out for an hour and had a little play to make the easter card I posted this morning, but everything is packed away! The decorator finished last night, but I have been in there all morning tidying up and it will be tomorrow before I can get help with moving the furniture back, so a frustrated crafter I will remain! Got to go pick up my sons laptop this afternoon and take the dog to the vet for his annual injections so no crafting today either! Will have nothing to post tomorrow at this rate!

Good news on the stash fron - had an email from Scrummy Stash Cafe to say they had a few kits reduced, so hopped over there with my evoucher I won last week and bagged my self a Basic Grey bargain! I got the mellow - just my colours! Looking forward to it and thanks again ladies! Lovely bright day here, very windy - having trouble keeping the washing on the line, but I love getting things on the line at this time of year for a good blow about! Could find my bedroom curtains next door!


Nipped out the front door and took a pic of my lovely minature daffs coming out! Love these 'tete a tete' daffs so tiny and such a vivid yellow, makes it feel very spring like! Enjoy and TFLx

No comments: