Monday, 25 February 2008

Happy Birthday Alex!


So, here I am terribly behind and disorganised at the moment, just turned over the page for this week in my diary and see it's Alex's birthday today!! He is four and when you are four it matters! Where is his card? Sitting here on my craft table!!!! No excuse! I'm sorry Alex, hope you have a great day! Here is your card, now in the post, by the way! Complete with a removeable door plaque for your room! Hope you like it and all your new toys xx


Used Brenda Pinnick papers and chipboard to make this! TFLx

7 comments:

Jenn said...

What a cute card!

Denise said...

Awesome card! He will love receiving it.

Samm said...

Gorgeous work again Caroline!

Thanks for joining in with our challenge at the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog!

Samm
x

Mucky Pup said...

Gorgeous card, I love the papers!

EllePiggo said...

I'm sure Alex will forgive you!! Its a fab card. :)

Vanessa.

theresa said...

What a gorgeous card - i'm sure he will love it...:D Thank you for taking part in our numbers challenge..:D

Maria said...

Fab card and great that he gets a door plaque too! Thanks for taking part. Maria x