Thursday, 28 February 2008


Here is this weeks entry for the weekly challenge over on UKs!
to include purple and ribbon 10 points
to use a water theme 5 points
use 29 of something or 2 & 9 of something 10points (hard!)
use something metal or sparkly 5 points.

Managed it though with this LO from one of last year's holiday snaps, with my sister and her family in the south of France! We had all been sightseeing and were so hot when we got back, we jumped in the pool and I decided we looked like a synchronized swimming team! Boy did we laugh!

Used basic Grey periphery papers, Bazzill blooms and papermania lilac paper flowers and buttons. "( shiny beads, threaded on wire so I could shape them and a strip of thin ribbon to bring out the colour of the water! The alphabet is the matching one for the papers. TFLx
If you recognize this photo I had it blown up at Christmas and made an altered frame for it as a Christmas present for my sister!

No comments: