Thursday, 7 February 2008

I think my prayers have been answered!!!!!


I decided to take the bull by the horns and e-mail Cosmo Cricket!! I thought what is there to lose??? I had been promoting this and encouraging everyone to write to QVC (see here) and hoped that people power would rule the day! Never in my life before have I taken such a stand and actively encouraged people to group together in support, so it was a suprise for me! I had even considered buying it in bulk and supplying it if that was the only way, as I knew there was so much interest! SO........................... I have had a reply this morning from a lovely lady and it reads as follows


"Thank you so much for your e-mail!!! I love your blog, especially because it does a great job promoting Cosmo Cricket! I think your prayers have been answered. I have heard that QVC UK will be airing the TSV in the next few months. "



CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!



All I can say is, thank you to all those ladies who took the time to leave a comment on here or email QVC!!!! I can't wait! If anyone hears of a date, please post a comment here! I just hope it does not sell out too quickly!!!!!!
So get drooling!!


Power to the people! Thank you, thank you, thank you lord!


Got to nip off to walk the dog and then the hairdressers now! I am dying to wait around and see your reactions, please post a comment , so I can read them on my return!! It's nice to know who's out there!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jackie(worcs)

Lynn said...

Fab news :)
Well done!!!

katie squirrel said...

Thats fantastic news - about time we had decent scrapping TSVs and not any old tat! Well done on your hard work! Looking forward to it arriving now over here!

Smarty said...

Lol, well done.

sue-bubbles said...

Fantastic CC - lets hope we find out a date ahead of time...so we can all meet at midnight and stress out until we have our orders in..he he!!!
Sue x

voodoo vixen said...

Well done to you for asking them directly. Now it will be interesting to see if the $ price changes to £'s - which I suspect will be the case!!

scrapanon said...

QVC replied to me saying they wouldn't be getting it.

Betsy Boop said...

that is great news :-)

can't wait....

Anonymous said...

oh my life excellent news i cant wait i just hope were all successful on getting our hands on one well done on your hard work cc. keep us posted jenni x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Way to go! I stayed up late in order to get it here in the U.S. I really love it! What I really love about these TSV's is that there is just SO MUCH for the money. Then, when they have a company like Cosmo Cricket create it? WOW! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cosmo Cricket! Their papers are GORGEOUS! Good for you! That's worth getting very excited about!!