Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Layouts

I have just realised, that for a scrapbooker I HAVE BEEN MAKING A LOT OF CARDS LATELY!!! I don't know how this happened, other than I have had a few birthdays and seem to have been entering more card challenges than layout challenges. Could have done the SSC challenge as a scrapbook page with a chipboard monogram, but may still find time to do that! have been rather busy with work and been to number two son's parents evening tonight, so don't seem to have had time to scrap! Must make sure that I find the time this week! I am going to Scotland for a weekend and have been trying to get a few projects made so that I can continue uploading them whilst I am away, but I am seriously worried how I am going to manage without crafting and blogging for four whole days!!!! Better make up for it when it is half term - time off to craft!!!!!!! Need some time to experiment with my ideas I have developing. Hoping to tackle this pencil lines sketch #70 with a few photo's of my recent cake making maybe !!!

No comments: