Sunday, 10 February 2008

Over to my son - take two!!!!

Some of you may recall this post about a canvas my son did! (He is 13 and the dancer!) well, he talked about doing another, but has been a bit busy! Anyway! last friday, he came home from school and disappeared into the craft room and worked in there all evening! I was frustrated as I could not get in there or on my PC as my OH was on his laptop in the study! When I went to bed that night I found a note on my bed and hanging on the picture hook above our bed, was a canvas he had made for us!!!! For our 20th wedding anniversary, coming up at Easter! I was so touched, I think it's fab, but I am biased!!! He had bought his own ribbon in hobbycraft and I wondered what he wanted it for! He has hand doodled and sewn!!!!!! He has used Brenda Pinnick papers and cut out along the pattern. using the left overs he has cut out and 3D the flowers with foam pads! We are so proud of him, we love it!!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooo much! Let him know what you think! TFLx

7 comments:

lambeek said...

Hey - you certainly passed on your craft genes there!! It's wonderful - fabulous use of colour and such a lovely overall design. Well done that boy!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. He really has a flair for this crafting lark doesnt he!Jackie(worcs):-)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! What do I think? I think it's fantastic! Great design!

Andrea, said...

This is wonderful

EllePiggo said...

Fab stuff!! Well done to him! :)
Vanessa.

Maria said...

Oh WOW!!! Thats a talented young man that you have there!! Gorgeous work! And yes of course he's allowed to join in with the challenges! Maria x

theresa said...

great layout..:D thank you for taking part in our challenge...:D