Friday, 22 February 2008

Papertake weekly challenge


Here is another Easter card I have made for the "Spring" theme challenge over at Papertake. I used Brenda Pinnick papers and stamped on one of them with my doodle flowers stamps from Autumn Leaves. I then coloured the flowers with my Marvy marker pens and glossed them with Anita's 3D gloss. I stamped stems on the card, then cut out the flowers, shaped them slightly, when they were dry and stuck them on the stems with DST. The ribbon trim is from my American Crafts ribbon stash. I trimmed it with a flower paperclip on the edge from Paperchase.TFLx

9 comments:

steph said...

Great card love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us again for the challenge! x

Claudia said...

gorgeous. i loooove the greens. for me it is not an easy color but i love cards made with it. thanks for the inspiration

brendapinnick said...

so cute! And how nice to see your daffodils, they're gorgeous!

yep...September will be a GREAT time for shopping!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fantastic colours

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow really pretty card. Love the flowers.

Jilli said...

Fab card!

All Pink girl said...

Fab card love the flowers and the colours ,Dawnx

Penny said...

I LOVE your funky flowers!! Great card!

Pootle said...

wow this is cool - those flowers are great!