Thursday, 21 February 2008

Pencil lines sketch #72


Here is my take on this weeks challenge, using my Studio Calico kit again! I have also combined this with the weekly challenge over on UKs. I had to use

'Song title from sound track of Saturday Night Fever or Grease as LO title - 10pts
Two photos - 10pts
Something shiny - 5pts
To use white on LO - 5pts'
Scored full points!

I used 'You should be dancing' from Saturday Night Fever, as the title for these two photo's of DS2 from last October's dance festival in Hull. He won six gold medals, two silver and a bronze and two cups in the presentation evening, one for Highest mark in the festival in a song and dance routine and he won a cup for outstanding personality in the whole festival. The photo is of him in his song and dance outfit. I was going to put one of hiss medals on here for something shiny, but they are too heavy!

I chose this title, as he is choosing his GCSE options this week, we are going to options evening tonight and he can't decide whether to go for a career in dance or be a designer/architect. I say, you are amazing, live your dream, no excuses! You can always do Uni later!! I see him on the stage in the west end somewhere! He loves it and always has! However, I am going to let him make that decision. I have seen too many children dancing because their mothers are frustrated performers and I definately do not fit into that catergory!!! I prefer to hide!!
The title is cut using the Craft Robo - only my second attempt!
The journalling in white Sakura pen reads:

Your feet are your key to your success!!

Thanks for lookingx

1 comment:

suebaru said...

Fab layout :) Don't forget to email it to our Redaers Gallery!