Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Scrummy Stash Cafe challenge

This weeks SSC challenge was to "get in shape!" I need to do this, but lets just start with a page!!!! I used Brenda Pinnick paper with circle motifs in the background and then added three photos of my two sons and their cousins playing in Germany last February. To continue the theme of circles, I found all the circles I could out of my Brenda Pinnick chipboard set and graded them size wise! I created a swirl and completed with three circle cut outs, to highlight the photos. I stamped using a Marvy marker, off the edge of the paper, with my Autumn leaves doodle flower stamp, made up of circles and to highlight it, I punched holes with my Cropadile!
I cut two rows from a Hambly screen print overlay called Mod circles, (they have a fab range, but don't know where to get them in UK) out of my new SC kit and added a chipboard tag saying happy. The journalling was done on a stamp from Autumn leaves selection of journalling stamps. I embellished with a few buttons from do-crafts. TFLx

5 comments:

Samm said...

Fab layout! very effective!

Thanks for joining in with our challenge at the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog!

Samm
x

theresa said...

great lo..:D thank you for joining in with our shapes challenge...:D

EllePiggo said...

Fab layout! :)

Vanessa.

Looby said...

love the bright funky colours! a girl after my own heart!

Maria said...

Gorgeous layout! Maria x