Sunday, 24 February 2008

Tiara and Bubbles!

This page was made for a monthly challenge on one of my craft forums. It was to use two papers two photos and peel offs!!!!! 5 buttons and ribbon. I used Brenda Pinnick papers and cut the title font out of one of them using the Craft Robo. Still experimenting with this, and tried to print it mirror image and put the paper face down on the carrier, so i could run my tape pen over the back before removing each letter individually. This was a good idea, but quite fiddly as the letters were so small! Need to have another go! Also you have to be careful the surface of the paper does not get damaged when removing it from the carrier sheet. I normally hate using peel offs, but found a couple that fit the bill for this LO. The two photgraphs I used, have been printed more than once and different elements cut out, so that I had more to add to the design. I 3D the tiara balanced on the title for more depth. The two ribbons are from my American Crafts stash and the buttons were from my do-crafts selection. I highlighted all the tiaras with tiny adhesive gems from Papermania, to add sparkle! The laugh out loud grand adhesion is from K & Co. Boy did we laugh that day!!! The bubbles flowed and we had a great day! Cheered me up no end! Thanksx

2 comments:

Nicole said...

love your tiara...and your new avatar!!

Denise said...

Beautiful layout with such intricate work. I am impressed. You must have an immense amount of creativity and patience. :o)