Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Time Passes


Just going to sneak this one on here while my parents are not looking! Here is a page I wanted to do with some old photo's and newer photo's of my parents and parents in law, using my Studio Calico kit and some of the add ons. I just knew when I saw the watch faces in the add on kit, I had an idea for this page immediately! 'Time passes' We have been without my mother in law for five years now and think this photo, from a wedding in the '80s shows her relaxed and happy. I decided to use a photo of my parents from the same wedding too! I know it's twenty something years ago, but the look so smart and relaxed. I found some old photo's for my family ties book, and realised the photo's of them courting are almost identical - hope you agree it makes a lovely group for the children to reflect on.

No comments: