Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Weekly challenge



This is a page for the weekly challenge over on UKs. The theme was love/hate. I have done a few Love themed projects already, so I decided to do another page of my Christmas album.


"Theme love/hate 10 points
Include the colour red or pink 5 points
Use a heart on your layout 5 points
As cupid uses a bow and arrow- The use of an arrow or arrows will get you 5 points
Use a romantic quote or a love song title on your layout 5 points"


I love getting all the Christmas decorations out and I hate putting them all away!!!! It is such a sad time and the house looks so bare. i think I can claim full points on this one, but it was quite hard!

I printed on the back of a Basic Grey Fruitcake paper, using the font "Patchwork Angels." My song title is "Angel" (sung by Aretha Franklin) and I kept in the shaker style theme of my decorations using a shaker style heart and a wooden angel button. I stitched the title and main angel photo on with my sewing machine. I painted the chipboard arrow and heart with acrylic paint. I printed an index print of my Christmas decorations and patched them around the edge of the LO. The journalling is done by hand using a Sharpie black marker pen. TFLx

No comments: