Sunday, 30 March 2008

Back to the 60's

Forgot to post this LO for today, which was for this week's challenge over at UKs.

Use ovals on your lo 10pts
use pastel colours 5pts
Use flowery pp or blooms 5pts
Use only B&W photos 5pts
Add a bit of bling to your lo 5pts
I used a black and white photo of us, taken last year when we went to my son's dance teacher's ruby wedding fancy dress party! Because she was married in the 60's we had to dress in 60's fashions. I shaped the photo into an oval using my photo editing software and added an oval journalling tag from Jenni Bowlin. I cut the title using the Craft Robo and a font called 'bell bottom laser' This was an American crafts floral paper and I punched flowers from the extra, using my x-cut punch. I arranged the flowers around the photo and added some Papermania adhesive gems. The chipboard tag is from a Brenda Pinnick set. Lovin' the hair!!! Thanks to my nieces for the hair and make up help! TFLx

No comments: