Monday, 3 March 2008

Daring Cardmakers challenge


Here is a card for the "I am woman" challenge over at DCM! To make a card with a feminine image! So, what can girls never be without? New shoes and handbags!! I used a backing paper from Bella Press and a stamp from Stamp Addicts together with a phrase stamp I got from The Paper mill. I stamped and watercoloured with Marvy markers onto watercolour paper and edged the square I punched out using my Woodware large square punch. The edge was created using a Fiskars edge punch and extra details added with American Crafts ribbon and papermania adhesive gems. How girly can you get? TFLx

3 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is so pretty. Lovely work. Awesome.

Andrea, said...

This is such a fab girly card, I love it

Anne said...

Cute girly card, love the paper and the shoe stamp!