Monday, 17 March 2008

DCM challenge


This weeks DCM challenge was to make a teen card! Quite tricky! Not easy to please these teens! 13 is special! A big step!
I have used a Pink Petticoat Lola Rose picture, which I printed off and watercoloured with Marvy Markers and a water brush. This I have matted onto a printed backing paper from the CD and then on to a Designer card from Papermania. The trims and the brads with the alphabet and stickers are from my new Brenda Pinnick kit.

There are lots of new characters appearing at Pink Petticoat, I like the Easter chicks and there are some called 'Dad's Taxi' and 'Just for Ewe!' I have bought the 'big dots' download which is easy to do, to get some extra backing papers. Some of these mini downloads are very reasonably priced and because you download it to your PC, you don't pay extra postage! Great idea! There is a competition running at the moment using this download, so I will have to see if I get time to enter that! Have a go! TFLx
P.S. Just re-read the challenge and I am not sure this is right now as they didn't want girly teen!! Whoops! Never mind. Will have another go if I find time!
Reminder - I have backed up my photo's today!!! Have you? Having recently lost things when it all went haywire, I am now trying to back up my pictures and scans once a month to CD. Take it from me, it hurts when you lose things! Think I may have lost my son's prom! So back up today!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Fab card, perfect for a teen