Sunday, 16 March 2008

Easter card


Here is another Easter card I have made for the Papertake Weekly challenge. It had a fab tutorial here on how to make a box frame card, so I decided to make another Easter card as I still have not got enough and I am running out of time! What a great idea this is and how versatile, it can be used for any occasion! I made mine using a half sheet of Bazzill card stock and scored it with a ruler and scoring tool. I stamped my easter chick stamp on some lemon Brenda Pinnick paper and used some of my new chipboard flowers from My Brenda Pinnick kit I got this week! I added the bumble bee to a piece of acetate so that there is movement and stamped the greeting on a tag from this set too. The brads and paper flowers came from the kit aswell. There is so much in it, I don't think I will ever finish it!!! The chipboard flowers and leaves were glued to cocktail sticks with silicone glue and I pierced hole in the frame to push them through and then secured on the inside with the glue gun. I really enjoyed this and will definately make another! This frame is great! TFLx

5 comments:

traciejane said...

Wow gorgeous frame card, I love it, soooo cute :-)x

steph said...

Great card! Love the little chick and all the floral embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

ScrapMetal said...

Fab card and you're right it is such a great idea.

Andrea, said...

beautiful card, love all the flowers

Brenda Pinnick said...

How cute! Love the little chick!
Thanks for posting this.