Sunday, 2 March 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Hope every mother is having a Happy Mothers Day! I had a super wake up call from my two boys including a hand made card!! Here is the card I have made for my mum! More Brenda Pinnick chipboard flowers and , a re-work of a card I made earlier on this blog with today in mind! Difficulty is where to write the sentiments! Going to make a mini card and envelope like you would get with a real bouquet and tuck it in the top of the basket! Or could glue a wooden heart on a stick and just add our names. Got all the family coming for lunch, so must go and get the vegetables finished!


Here is the card J made for me! Thought I would share it as he spent a long time making it and I think it's fab! C bought me a super card too! Thank you both!

Did you know this was the earliest mothers day has been since 1913? A useless piece of information my father told me today!

No comments: