Thursday, 27 March 2008

Decorative borders and edges

Here is a page made for the Scrummy Stash Cafe challenge over on their blog. It was to use decorative edges and borders. I used some of my Junkitz Flowerful papers and cut one of the papers into decorative strips. I arranged the strips and edged the photo with one of the scallop borders pieces. I cut out some words from the word backing paper and then used a rub-on on the photo itself. The quote is from a Brenda Pinnick kit. I did fake stitching with a white Sakura gelly roll pen. A small piece of adhesive ric rac just adds a bit of texture. An old picture, but one of my favourites!! Been having a productive time, did another three pages last night! TFLx

3 comments:

EllePiggo said...

Its a fab layout and I love those papers! :)

Vanessa.

theresa said...

great lo...:D thank you for joining in our edge challenge...:D

Maria said...

Oh fab layout! Thanks for taking part. Maria x