Wednesday, 5 March 2008

How about this for an Easter card?

video
Here is an Easter card I made for two challenges. One over a Papertake 'be there or be square' and on the do-crafts website "Holly weekly challenge" to make an Easter Card. It is 6 inches square.

I am fascinated by paper engineering and when a little advert fell out of my husbands car magazine I was intent on working out how it had been constructed and tried to make a similar interpretation work for a unusual card. I'm still not sure how it works, but I know how to make one! Tomorrow I will attempt to post how to do it and you may think of other applications.
It is made from two sheets of 6x6 card cut in half and attached at the four corners. This is my first attempt and I will be making more to refine it. Here are some stills of the finished card. TFLx












6 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow what a great project. Love this card. Such beautiful.

Andrea, said...

Wonderful Easter card, love it

All Pink girl said...

Wow i am speechless ,fabulous card ,Dawnxx

Jilly said...

wow what a great card. wish i could do something like that

Jilli said...

Wow fab card, looks complicated!

steph said...

Wow that's so clever! Can't wait to see how you did it! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x