Saturday, 29 March 2008

I slept like a baby!

I don't know why we say that! In my experience my babies didn't sleep! Anyway, I did have a good sleep, got to bed about 10.30 and don't remember a thing! I have been sleeping well this week anyway, since my sister very kindly leant me a special neck pillow because I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my neck! Lol! The children will say I am a pain in the neck, however, this little pillow has made a world of difference for me and I have had much more restful sleeps! I probably slept well knowing my Studio Calico goodies were saved just for me! (Had a fab piece of news on the acrylic album add-on!!!! So excited!!!)
So, here is today's LO, which is for a monthly challenge over on the do-crafts forum. The rules, use;
3 papers plain or patterned
3 photos
Eyelets or brads
Ribbon
some hidden journalling
and if at all possibleThe Title from a Song!
Here is my page using some more photo's from my summer holiday last year with my sister and her family - hence the song title 'we are family.' I used Basic Grey Periphery papers, 3 out of the set and the matching alphabet. The title is using American Crafts foam thickers. There is a hidden journalling tag, which is a postcard tag from 7 gypsies. Three tiny MM button brads are in the top left. Coming to the end of these papers now, but have been perfect for this French holiday feel to my snaps. They would be perfect for Venice too, but more about that tomorrow! TFLx

No comments: