Sunday, 9 March 2008

In the garden


Here is a LO I made for a weekly challenge over on Uks. It had to be-

Use Sketch given 10pts

Use Recycled (scraps, magpie items, etc.,) 10pts

Use Green 5pts

Nature Inspired 5pts

I used Basic Grey periphery paper - lime green, with some photo's from my hanging baskets last summer. I used the sketch given and added strips of a contrasting paper. My brooch broke on my phone sock this week so I was able to recycle it here on the title. I printed the title on word onto photographic paper with a textured finish. The journalling had to be taken over the photograph which was a bit scary but I think it turned out ok, so will try that again! TFLx

1 comment:

Kazza said...

What a lovely layout, came across your blog while I was wandering. Thanks for the inspiration :)