Tuesday, 25 March 2008

More dance pics

More pictures I have found of DS2 from a few years ago, two of the early cups he won and a photo from the first BBC panto he was in. I thought the panto photo toned nicely with the Hambly woodgrain paper! I experimented with some bronze paint on both side edges, applied with a dry brush, but not sure I am a paint kinda gal!!! The papers and embellishments are all from my Studio Calico February kit. (Except the black foam thickers!) IAm expectimg the march kit any day now!!!
Have just been playing with the Craft Robo to make a title for page I want to do this afternoon - letting myself play as I have taken all morning cleaning the oven!!! Been out for a long walk with Barney and his friend Lewis. Had an update from the vets this morning to say Barney's blood test results were fine! Hooray!!! Poor Barney, his hair on his front legs is growing back slowly!!
TFLx

No comments: