Monday, 24 March 2008

Orange and Green!


Here is a page I made for a weekly challenge over on UKs this week. Some photo's I found of my son when we toured the Werder Bremen Stadion in Bremen Germany, where my SIL lives. The colours of this team are orange and green, so go perfectly with the Studio Calico kit I got last month, called "Sherwood forest."
• to represent the 3 leaves of the shamrock for St Patrick’s day then have 3 of any kind of embellishment - 5 points
• To commerate the patenting of the rubber band then make your title stretch across the whole page - 10 points
• To celebrate the anniversary of the Dark Side of the Moon release then have either your patterned paper or photo cut into a circle - 10 points
• Spring or Easter colours - 5 points
Claimed full points for this one!

I made a collage of my photo's in my photo editing software and then printed them off, so the arrangement was already done. The "scary" paper from the kit - as I call it - was the hambly screenprint woodgrain effect paper, which I cut into a strip following the grain. The challenge for me was to leave the centre in each of the letters and am still very tempted to remove them!!!!
TFLx

No comments: