Sunday, 23 March 2008

Papertake weekly challenge


Just about made this weeks Papertake challenge before the next one is set tomorrow! This week, it was to make a crad reflecting weather in some way. The only weather related stamp I could find in my stash was this one I bought at the NEC last year, and it is quite relevant this morning, seeing as we have woken up to a blanket of snow!!!

I used a Marvy marker to ink up the stamp and stamped onto watercolour paper, so I could use my waterbrush to blend the colour. I used my little Aldi stamp that you can reset to the phrase you want (quite fiddly though!) and made the phrase for a get well card. The background card is a Papermania designer card and I mounted the stamped image on some white glitter card to reflect the cold! (used silicone glue to make it stick!) The mirror embellishment was to reflect the circle and add a bit of bling! TFLx

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card love the colours and the image

mueppi said...

Ein lustiges Motiv!
Gefällt mir!

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh this is so lovely. Great design. Awesome.

Zimtschnecke said...

What a cute and funny card! Love it!

steph said...

That's a lovely card! Great stamp and the papers are fab! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

voodoo vixen said...

Caroline, I have given you an award, see my blog to find out about it! :)

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card lovely papers and cute stamp ,Dawnx

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Wonderful card, the stamp & your colouring is excellent! very apt for today!

bastelkueken said...

fab card - and lovely design