Friday, 7 March 2008

Pencil lines sketch #74

Here is this weeks take on the pencil lines sketch. I have used 2 photographs of Howden where we got married and the children were christened. The minster there played an important role in our lives when we were younger. We met there too! These are two photographs my brother in law gave me when they had been over from Germany in the summer and it made me realise you don't tend to photograph your home town. So thanks for these and the great sketch idea.Had one of those happy accidents with the embossing powder on the letters. The first layer of clear embossing set in droplets like water and I really liked it, so I decided to stop there and not add another layer! Bet I couldn't do it again!!
I used my Studio Calico Kit 'Sherwood Forest' + add ons and some Queen and Co sticky back felt (what a nightmare to put that where you want it!) The paper flowers were from my 'Little Silver Hat' stash and I stamped using 'Autumn leaves elegant flourishes' with 'Stazon ink.' The journalling is handwritten on a luggage label. TFLx

1 comment: