Sunday, 16 March 2008

Pencil lines sketch #75


Here is my last minute entry for the sketch over at Pencil lines, before a new one is posted tonight! This is a photo I have wanted to scrap for a while, it is of my friend who I met walking the dog, who is fighting cancer for the third time and I just heard this week is in a hospice now. This was taken a few years ago on one of our walks, when we found this wild flower patch that has not been there since! Life seems so unfair sometimes, she is such a strong, brave kind person and I want to have lots of happy memories to cherish. I made the Park buddies album about Lewis and Barney, as they are best friends!!

I used my Studio Calico kit from February, called Sherwood Forest. Even the watch face was in the add on kit and I felt it appropriate, as time is sadly running out for her.
I must admit I do find circles a challenge! The scallop edge is some packaging from some chipboard letters that I have recycled! TFLx

2 comments:

Aline said...

Oh, the layout is so touching and beautiful! Thanks so much for this amazing take on the sketch, I keep your friend in my thoughts!

If you'd like to be a part of the Reader's Gallery, you can send the layout to the email adress that is shown on the Pencil Lines blog. But only if you want to.

Thanks again! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful page CC, so delicate and detailed.Jackie(worcs):-)